Thursday, October 9, 2014

Meet the Program Leaders of 2014!



Name: Alejandro Garcia
Age: 18
Sexual orientation: Gay
Why I became a Program Leader: I chose to become a Program Leader to expand my knowledge, assist others, and become more involved within the LBGTQ community. I chase to face challenges within myself and help others through theirs. To know the right way to say things and grow, develop into a young man who has a drive to be the change he’d like to see.
Hobbies & interests: I enjoy writing stories that never seem to finish, poetry, and short plays. I love to run when I’m not being lazy. I absolutely love Indie Music, cafĂ©’s, and movie nights that are memoir filled.  

Life goals: I aspire to become a knowledgeable man, not for the vanity, but to educate and cause a positive impact. I will be the father of open-minded children who stand for what they believe and a husband to an amazing man, all while keeping the connection to my family.



Name: Michael O’Connor
Age: 20
Sexual orientation: Pansexual
Why I became a Program Leader: This is my third and final year with the Program Leader program. Being a Program Leader has opened many of unique opportunities for me which I will cherish for the rest of my life. The main reason I chose to apply for this position was because I wanted to make a difference in a underrepresented community..
Hobbies & interests: I enjoy many forms of art as well as writing and am currently working to write and produce my first screen play.
Life goals: My life goals mainly include becoming successful in either the social work, or graphic design profession. 

No comments:

Post a Comment