Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Meet the Program Leaders of 2014!


Name: Myrtle Montague
Age: 19
Why I became a Program Leader: I became a Program Leader because I want to educate people my age about sexual health topics and other important issues.
Hobbies & interests: Music, reading, Anne Hathaway.

Life goals: I ideally want to become a music teacher or engineer, and marry Anne Hathaway. 


Name: Gary Loiacano
Age: 19
Sexual orientation: Bisexual
Why I became a Program Leader: I want to watch the world we all share become a better place for everyone. This is why I’m a Program Leader.
Hobbies & interests: I love music, writing, reading, and all sorts of other boring academics.
Life goals: My biggest life goal is to have a life.



Name: Kermit Burchell Mitchell the 3rd
Age: 16
Sexual orientation: Gay
Why I became a Program Leader: I decided to apply for the Program Leader position when I realized I can get paid for learning about thinks I wanted to learn while being able to help out my co-workers and the LGBTQ community.
Hobbies & interests: I love playing competitive video games, most notably; Pokemon, League of Legends, Yugion, Super Smash Bros, Mario Kart; as well as RPG and strategy games like Zelda, Dragon Quest, Final Fantasy, etc.
Life goals: Though I have many life goals, the three most important life goals I have are:
1             -To obtain and perpetuate a loving relationship with a significant other (completed!)
2            - To create a successful video game (working on it!)
3            -To establish a business that will sell and distribute the game (working on it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment