Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Meet the Program Leaders of 2014!




Name: Eric Thompson
Age: 19
Sexual orientation: Gay
Why I became a Program Leader: I became a program leader to educate my peers, and lead my community to successful health habits.
Hobbies & interests: I enjoy jogging, singing and learning new things! I also like to eat!
Life goals: I want to own a small business, start a family with a mortgage and three children. I also want a husky.


Name: Carina Velasquez
Age: 19
Why I became a Program Leader: To bring awareness to social issues concerning the LGBTQ community.
Hobbies & interests: Playing guitar, longboarding, going to the beach, psychology.
Life goals: To become a psychologist and open up my own practice.


Name: Jarod Dimatos
Age: 17
Sexual orientation: Gay
Why I became a Program Leader: I became a Program Leader because I’m very close to the staff and participants of PFY. I love to help the community in any way possible and this job allows me to. On top of all that I’m very intrigued by the world of healthcare and I always learn something at work, not something everyone can say.
Hobbies & interests: I’m a dancer day and night. That is where my devotion is. I love music, I play about 9 instruments and I’m also big on art as well.  
Life goals: Well, graduating high school and college would be great. Eventually getting married would also be nice. I’d like to make use of my dancing and find some sort of career regarding that. 


No comments:

Post a Comment