Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Meet The Program Leaders of 2014!



Name: Mookie Mersten
Age: 18
Sexual orientation: Gay!!!
Why I became a Program Leader: To make a difference in Long Islands Community.
Hobbies & interests: My band, softball.

Life goals: To headline a stadium tour.


Name: Melissa Barrett
Age: 19
Why I became a Program Leader: In high school I didn’t have many people to turn to for support. Now I have the opportunity to be that person for someone else!! Also all of the topics that we learn in the Program Leader program are very important and aren’t discussed often.
Hobbies & interests: Running, hiking, nature walks, soldering, building mini robots, pole vaulting, renewable energy, motorcycles, Beyonce, Michael Jackson, hydroponic systems.
Life goals: I want to own a motorcycle and travel the world. Live in a place where I am energy sufficient and independent. Even though I need money, I don’t care about it, rather live a happy/fun life without it!



Name: Nico Rumpf
Age: 19
Why I became a Program Leader: To help people and educate youth on sexual health.
Hobbies & interests: Netflix, tumblr, Nintendo 64, anime
Life goals: Being financially stable, bring fully transitioned and comfortable in my own skin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment